Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Dream of Headache

Well watched the new Dallas last night. That was fun! Hence the title and JR!:).

I had a dream last night. I don't remember what, but when I awoke almost right after I got a horrible headache. Both sides. Then my stomach went sour. It was bad. I thought I should take my new magic pill. But I wasn't sure if I was going to throw up. So I just took Excdrine
instead. My new little magic pill I only had one left, and I figured if I could get past the upset tummy maybe I would take it if I was still bad in the morning. Plus I wasn't sure what kind of headache this one was.

So my towel became my best friend, I found that magical spot, said a prayer, blinked my eyes three times and prayed to fall asleep.

Morning is here, and all is better. I am tired, but feeling better! Good things for prayers!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment