Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Having a few Duh Momements

One of the ways my Dr. described the medicine to me was it caused people to be stupid. Yep that freaked me out. I read and read about the drug. At first I thought headaches or forgetting things. Which one? After having a few more headaches I thought I would take my chances.

Well folks-my stupid moments have arrived. Yep.
Yesterday I needed a cup to get a drink and I stood at the door of the pantry. Which then I really could not remember why I was there. And while cleaning I would lost track of what I was cleaning start cleaning something else.
Oh and I went to the store for milk and came home with a $100 of groceries.
Somethings I just stare out the window and I don't know why I am staring. I have misread emails-poor people on the other end!
And sometimes I want to say sometime and I cannot find the right word.

What's funny is this is kinda my life before. Having headaches messes with your brain. I felt like I was scattered brain all the timed.


Now what was I typing?

Just kidding!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment